View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 03:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback, YouAreHere. I am human, all right. Gods help me!

I've been in Florida for a week and am very slowly relaxing and regaining strength after all the stress and sickness. Our aunt flew home on Tuesday and Sister and I can relax, let our hair down and just please ourselves. She needed this break just as much as I did! We've been doing a little shopping, beaching, wine drinking, watching our TV shows. We have a lot of the same tastes and sometimes we don't even need to speak. We kind of work together like clockwork, having been close sisters for 57 years!

miss pixi and Ginger miss me, and I miss them, but they both are glad I am down here in the warm sun now that it's back to single digits in Massachusetts!

I've been mulling over my previous bad feelings about Ginger dating Buddhist. I think it was a combination of 2 things: Ginger not being able, or just unwilling, to describe her or their dates in a way that enabled me to enjoy their NRE vicariously (ie: have compersion). Also, I think I had a gut feeling she wasn't right for him, didn't care enough about him, was just somehow too unformed, too casual, too nebulous in her emotions and actions.

Also, there was just too much polysaturation going on!

I wonder what hijinks Ginger will be up to next? Or will we have a mellow period for a while? I wonder if miss pixi will see her subby boy again soon? Or will he be shy and stay away again?

One thing I know, there's not much chance *I* will be dating any strangers anytime soon. That would just be crazy. I wonder if other here feel the same. Your partners' dating is so complicated, it suppresses your own desire to date more people?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37