Thread: Do you fight?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:11 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

I agree with Jane.

We have in-depth discussions with the understanding to take a breather if it gets too heated. DH has never once yelled at me or called me out of my name. The only time I have ever heard him raise his voice--even a little--was when it came to dealing with my ex.

As for me and my style, I am not argumentative. I firmly believe that nothing can be accomplished or heard when yelling is involved. I argue with no soul walking this earth. If an argument begins, I do not entertain it. I have no interest in titty hurt people who cannot handle my bluntness. What I will do is cross my legs, pull out a nail file/sip tea, and wait for whoever it is to calm down and talk TO and not AT me. My mum always told me that no one can argue with themselves, and eventually people will get tired of acting a fool and getting no response. My ex learned that lesson many times over.

My Blog