View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 AM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 11- Erotica

I went out tonight with Charles and Holland. They are primary lovers, but have only been together about 6 to 8 months. They are talking about getting married and I think it might be a good match. I've known Charles longer than she has and she's been feeling insecure about our past....without her. I have a hobby that I enjoy and Holland knows about it. I like to set up my tripod and my camera with a timer to capture erotic moments. I've done a lot of things by myself, but Charles was willing to participate, so that is one of the things that we like to do together occassionally and I have quite a collection of photos that I like. Holland accidentally ran across one of them last night on Charles computer and it bothered her. Having the image in her mind was difficult for her. Tonight, she asked me if she could see more of the photos of me and Charles. I resisted it for over two hours to see if she would just let it go, but she said, "I need this"

I have to admit, that part of me didn't want to share with her this intimacy that he and I have which is personal between the two of us.

But, I know the poly lifestyle is more of a struggle for her. She didn't choose it, but she is having to try it out if she wants to be with Charles and she does. So, I agreed.

I chose 5 photos. They start out where we are standing, kissing and fully clothed, I'm in leather and he is in jeans and T Shirt. And they end up with us naked (except my stilettos) and I'm standing, bent over with him entering me from behind.

She actually seemed relieved, but we'll see what happens next as she processes this.

I think she is really brave. And it makes me love her.

Last edited by idealist; 04-09-2010 at 05:13 AM.