View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 07:48 PM

Unhappy triad is ruining my oRiginal relationships

Just joined this site for some guidance. I have been with my bf for 4 years. We have always had thrones just for fun very successfully. Recently my bestfriend of 12 years has had a very tough time financially. We have slept with her before and the three of us get along great so my bf and I moved her in with us and decided to all be one beautiful happy triad. We talked about it for weeks before dOing it because the move is out of state. Not long into it her and I both realized this type of relationship will not work for us. My bf hardly wants to acknowledge the fact I am unhappy. She won't talk to him about it. I can tell how terribly disappointed he is. She has also been acting very catty to me and refuses to give him and I alone time, even though I know we need some. All of us are home with eachother constantly. My bf doesn't want to talk to me about her rude behaviour to me and gets annoyed when I bring it up. She gets defensive when I try to talk to her. I live them both more than anything am terrified of the thought of this messing up my relationships. Please any advice would be very highly aPpreciAted!!!!