View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 07:13 PM

I don't really see it as a big issue honestly. Runic Wolf and I have been married 13 years. Our son has grown up around our friends, some who have been FWB, his entire life. Our friends occasionally sleep over, for example the night we moved into our house, we played Rockband until the middle of the night and our guests slept on the couches until they were awake and sober enough to drive home. It is not unheard of for us to hug our friends, curl up on the couch and take a nap with them, etc. My son has come home from school to find Wendigo (bf) and I napping on the couch together. This is normal for him. Sure, Wendigo and I may sneak in a kiss or a grope in passing when he's looking the other way or in the other room, but neither of us has felt stifled by the amount of PDA we can or can't show infront of him. I mean honestly, are you groping your children's parents infront of your kids in public? Are you getting all hot and heavy making out infront of your kids at social gatherings? If not, than why would you expect to be doing that with a significant other?