Thread: Talking it out
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 09:27 AM

Stress consumes me. It makes me physically ill, short-tempered, and generally unable to function until I have my life under control.

I need a break from thinking about a year from now, five years from now, retirement, etc. I need to figure out the next month, sleep for about a week, then maybe my brain can start thinking about what I want long term again. Maybe.

Boy is asking more of me time-wise which surprises me in a not altogether unwelcome way. He is being so much more open about his feelings than he used to be, and he's been so supportive and a great sounding board for my life lately. Neither of us are ready for a real romantic relationship, and I am hoping that the great connection that we've built doesn't lessen when one (or both) of us starts dating seriously again.
Lady has threatened/discussed not dating Hubby for the time being because of my inability to say exactly what I want my private/family life to be like in a year (or five years or a decade).
Yarn and I feel distant and weird. We haven't seen each other in far too long. I hate it, and I would really like life to settle so I can travel the 50 miles to see the family.
Radio is out of the picture. I thought he was going to be a good friend/potential FWB, but he really is one of the most self-centered people I've ever met.
Still talking to a few people from OKC, so we'll see how that goes. I'm kind of tired of unsolicited sexual comments/innuendo/information and may just become antisocial for a while.

Work sucks. I need to find a new job.
My apartment sucks. I need to find a new place to live.

My hubby is awesome. I think I'll keep him.