View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:51 PM

At this point, I'm completely moved out and fully living alone with my kitty. We're doing pretty well, and I'm enjoying the space even more than I anticipated. The best part is being in charge of my own time again, with no one assuming that I'll do what they want, regardless of my preferences.

Moonlight and I are spending more time together, and it's lovely to be spontaneous, and to have more freedom to invite her into my space. We're going to Hawaii in early March, for some much-needed RR&R (rest, relaxation, and romance!).

Punk and I still haven't had a chance to connect with face time, but have kept in touch with texting often. He's a sweet man, and I love having him as a dear (sexy!) friend.

Kiddo and I text most days, and I'm hoping to get some time with him this weekend, but have to coordinate with both Fly and Kiddo's mom. I don't know if there will be room for me, but I miss him terribly.

- Moonlight, single, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy, ultimately amicable breakup), and his 10-year-old son Kiddo