View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 09:01 PM

OP, I welcomed you and gave you a few tips, in response to something you wrote. I was being friendly. You challenged what I wrote, and said you disagreed. Therefore, I responded by simply clarifying for you what I had stated, as it seemed you did not understand. You turned this into a debate, and I reallly don't know why you are getting so hot-headed and defensive about my posts. A normal, polite response would be to ask questions about what I (and others) wrote, and/or to ask to be directed to other resources for info, articles, and support. It's a shame you're getting all bent out of shape - I gave you valuable information in a spirit of generosity and helpfulness, so that you don't make the same mistakes so many people like you have made before. IOW, I was doing you a favor. Oh well, maybe after you and your gf crash and burn, you'll find enough humility in you to come back here and say, "You were right, I should've listened" (as many others have before you).

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 02-07-2014 at 01:24 AM.