View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Not having to act as her crutch has helped but at the same time it has not caused any of the problems to ease. It has just stopped new ones from forming.
I'm glad you don't have any new incoming. So as to existing things... Blue mine. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • I feel like (think) my emotions are not being respected (by K.)
  • He is willing to stay with (S) -- Her very name can give me a panic attack.

Right now that's a list of statements with no details.
  • What behavior do you want him to START doing that would demonstrate him respecting your emotions so you can feel more at ease emotionally?
  • What disrespectful behaviors do you want him to STOP doing so you can feel more at ease emotionally?
  • What behavior do you want you to START doing so you can feel more at ease emotionally?
  • What behavior do you want you to STOP doing so you can feel more at ease emotionally?

You say K is aware of your dislike for her... but is he aware she said this to you?
Quote:

"when I first met you I was waiting for you and K to break up so I could be with him. I'm don't like it but I'm happy I have to power to hurt you relationship"
You don't trust her. And if you are here?
Quote:
Sometimes the dislike gets to the point where I question my ability to stay with K.
Best to update K and let him know you are thinking this.

And have the talk how you want to go from there even if the conversation is hard to have.

Galagirl

Last edited by GalaGirl; 02-05-2014 at 11:01 PM.