View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowInk View Post
Thank you so much for the congrats, it means a lot.

Ah, that website, I have to look into it as well. Again I am pleased I have gotten my feelings and points across. You are exactly correct in analyzing my relationship desires. Is it really obtainable? It seems like a fantasy that only lives in dreams, sometimes. It is a new year and one of my resolutions was to finally own up to myself and start working towards that dream. Thank you for all that information and encouragement, it helps me greatly!
Good for you, dear. Yes, there are thousands if not millions of people living to one degree or another in D/s type relationships. Go on over to Fetlife and look, you will find your slave sisters (pets, subs, babygirls) galore. People to learn from and network with! I'm there under the same name so look me up if you want a friend.

My own younger gf miss pixi has herself lived as a slave to more than one couple, one was a serious relationship that lasted years, one was a once a week thing where she'd do domestic work and have some sexy time as well. Just be patient, it's up to your Master to find the right woman for this arrangement.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 01-30-2014 at 11:02 PM.