View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 10:54 PM

Default besides wsfused

Thank you so much for the congrats, it means a lot.

Ah, that website, I have to look into it as well. Again I am pleased I have gotten my feelings and points across. You are exactly correct in analyzing my relationship desires. Is it really obtainable? It seems like a fantasy that only lives in dreams, sometimes. It is a new year and one of my resolutions was to finally own up to myself and start working towards that dream. Thank you for all that information and encouragement, it helps me greatly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Hi, welcome, and congrats on articulating and owning your sexual and relationship desires!

Sounds like you are a submissive and want your man to be your Dominant. You want him to have a primary female partner, and to serve them both, perhaps co-Dom you.

Welcome to the world of BDSM. You can be poly and kinky. This board is great for learning poly relationship skills. However, if you want to learn more about Dom/sub, Master/slave lifestyles, try the website called Fetlife. It's like Facebook for kinky people, and there are many online groups there you can join to read or ask questions of experienced Doms, Dommes, subs and slaves. It can also link you up to "munches" (non-sexual meet and greets for kinksters for socializing) so you can meet people like you in your area. I know you're both introverted, lots of Masters and slaves are, but if you want your Sir to find a gf, you'll need to get out there.

Good luck on your quest for fulfillment.