View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 10:26 PM

I'll do my best to reply to all of you, thank you for all the replies so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417
Greetings CrowInk,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I can't think of a "Step A, Step B" procedure for assembling the kind of poly configuration you're looking for; it is in fact my observation that poly usually configures itself, and defies our initial wishes, ideals, and/or expectations. You have to be open to the possibility that what happens may actually prove to be better than what you thought would or wanted to have happen.

Even if it's not an "alternative" type group, if there's a club or something in your area that does something you're interested in, you can always join that group and it just gives you a way to get out there and meet people. If you meet someone on a platonic level and get to talking about poly, then they can decide how they feel about it without any "pressure to agree." Then if they do decide poly doesn't bother them too much, and some kind of romantic connection subsequently develops, you'll already have "had the poly conversation" with them....
Kevin,

Thank you for the welcome! I kind of figured that most poly relationships do configure themselves, but again this entire world is new and mysterious to me. I am definitely open-minded in this journey as well its just taking the first step out there is the hard part!

I will take a look at those links and will look very closely. As for meeting people at those types of places, we already do a lot of those sorts of things already and find it difficult to strike up that type of conversation to begin with but I see what you are saying. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere in this website that deals with opening conversations and ice-breakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by london
I'd say your partner has to do the looking. The person has to be .highly compatible with him and be able to accept you as the pet.

This could work for me if you mean what you say. You'd be my maid, massage therapist, PA and nanny. You wouldn't be having kids with our shared partner because it's easier for me and we wouldn't have sex unless I want to treat our partner. He could have sex with you. It would be cool.
London, what you described is what I'm talking about. I absolutely do not want to be the one having children with him as well... that is his wife's station. I am quite good already at being a PA, nanny, maid, and massage therapist since I have dabbled in a bit of all of that throughout my life. I do mean what I say, I mustered the confidence to be truly honest with myself for the first time.

I am going to try to get him on this forum so that he too can express himself and, as I see there is a section for dating and relationship, to perhaps start meeting people whom are willing to travel on such a path. It makes me very happy that I have expressed myself correctly that you can gather what my goals are in a relationship, but will I see you in a relationship thread if I make one? I would like to continue our conversation further..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulliman
Don't worry about offending people on this board! It's all good. Asking should always be safe......
but as long as you two are walking this path together, and know what you seek (and know what seems impossible to find, etc.), then I think you might just find what you're looking for!
Thank you pulliman, yes coming out is still something i'm coming to terms with. Cuckquean... I never even knew of that term! I.. I think you are very spot on in that regard. Yes you are right that I want him in a committed relationship with someone else and I in a relationship with her and him to whatever level they wish to have me. I do want a sexual relationship with him, whenever she wants me to or he wants me to... and hoping with her as well (I always want whats best for him and his wife!), but again there are many facets to this path I am finding so your words are very helpful... Thank you SO much for giving me encouragement, that means so much.

Again thank you all for giving me such great advice. I'm going to try to become a more active member on this website so I can get to know and understand the world of polyamory and actually be able to find our own spot.

--

All in all.. I suppose I'll try to sum up my feelings- I want a woman who will become attached and love my partner, I want her to become happy, have children with him and all other aspects of a successful marriage and life and I want to be your little lady pet, will never be jealous of your relationship and love both of you with all of my heart and body. Being frank that is... Of course I want to be useful to you both and have you thrive in my company. I will always be there in love, companionship, and will meet any sexual needs you both desire of me.

-

Well there is my heart poured out, which is very embarrassing, but there you go!

Last edited by CrowInk; 01-30-2014 at 10:41 PM.