View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 02:00 PM

Default Greetings from the Jersey shore!

Hello there and good morning! My name is Allison, I am a 33 year old mother of an awesome 2 year old little girl, am a teacher and holistic health practitioner, and involved in a relatively new triad (FFM) where my male partner and I (my daughter's father) have been together going on three years, though our triad is new.

Other than that, I like reading, writing, spirituality, as well as movies - mainly "epic" films and musicals. I hold my BA in elementary and special education, MA in holistic health studies and human sexuality, and doctorate as a sexual surrogate and spiritual psychology, am a certified holistic health practitioner and Usui Reiki Master. By day, I am a teacher for an urban school district, by night and on weekends, I hold workshops on spirituality and Reiki training and also work with couples and individuals who are struggling with intimacy and sexual identification. I am also currently working on becoming a doula (and hopefully one day, a midwife), lactation consultant and childbirth educator.

I would love to connect with others in my geographic area. I look forward to getting to know you
Deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien