View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilove2men View Post
I got the book as a valentine's day present for my fiance... He has yet to read it. I haven't read it yet either because I'm waiting for him to.
That's funny-ironic not laughable.
I have bought a NUMBER of books and asked GG to read them (Maca does this too), but they continue to sit in various "I'm not dealing with this right now" places.

I pulled one out today that has been sitting for MONTHS, Love Without Limits by Deborah Anapol. I bought two copies (yes seriously) gave one to Maca, one to GG. Maca put his on his bedside table, I pulled it out today, from under a foot high pile of other shit. GG put his on a box on the floor in his room, I pulled it out from under a pile of shit.
Then set them on the kitchen counter today. GG didn't even remember me giving it to him when I SPOKE about it-but it took me less than 30 seconds to go downstairs and pull out BOTH books, because I knew exactly where they were and how long they've been there proving that something I felt was important enough to not only read myself, but to purchase TWO COPIES and give to each of them, wasn't important enough to even remember much less actually read.

Like I would randomly do that if I didn't think that the information was IMPORTANT in our relationship?