Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 02:57 AM

OKPea and I rescheduled for the weekend. I have been swamped at work and needed to get home and do some things before meeting Prof. There would have been less than hour before he had to go.
Yes, Prof and I are seeing each other again. We had a fun dinner and I had a cocktail, fair enough it was a double, but I was really quite trashed. Pathetically low tolerance for alcohol. but there was some really great sex last night and this morning.
Kip is fading away. We chat a bit online but less and less, I am happier to let it go that way. I can't bring myself to do it any other way. I adore him and miss him. I am peeling the band-aid off slowly, sometimes it is better that way. I don't want to feel a sharp rip. He still wants to meet. I think I would have no self-control if we did. I am sad.
I told Prof that I couldn't do the house share thing, he said that was fine as the couple said they couldn't do the small child thing. So everyone is happy
Classes start again in a week or so. I am dreading it. I am beyond overloaded at work. But apparently one loses one's loan if you have more than 45 days between classes. I found that out today when I got notice that my loan had been cancelled, thanks for telling me class councellors! So I have to just pound through the rest of it.