View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:14 AM

Opal, I am so touched you took the time to write all those caring, smart things. I will be pondering your insights and advice!

I know a lot of this is made worse b/c of our flooded basement family room and laundry room. A POD is in our driveway and we have to spend all weekend taking every stick of furniture and every decorative element we just installed, out again, to get ready for asbestos removal and new flooring! It's like 5 degrees out and our yard is buried in snow and we have to carry things up 5 old cement stairs from the basement, up 4 stairs to the deck, down 4 stairs and then to the storage pod.

The flood happened Dec 23 and this trial has been hanging over us for a month.

Ginger has offered to come over and help move stuff all day tomorrow. We were going to have a sexy date tonight, but I am coming down with the bad cold that just laid miss p up for a week! So now I get to move our shit with a fever and a cough!

Bad luck Chez Mags these days...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37