View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Hi there, and welcome!
I totally get that this is not just about threesome sex, and not a cuckold situation you are looking for. Far from it. And I would think that you wouldn't expect "all threesomes, all the time" if you do find two guys to be involved with romantically. And keep in mind that, as you meet people you click with, your fantasy of how it should be could change. Today you might dream about living together with two men totally devoted to you and only you, and although you could meet one guy who is fine in a mono/poly situation and remains monogamous to you, you might find yourself falling head-over-heels for a second guy who is poly and married to someone else already, for example. You never know what life will bring you, so my point is to stay open-minded and never say never!
Are you a mind reader nycindie? Thanks for not only understanding my mentality regarding but the GREAT advice and positivity.

What you posted was well said and made me think. I will definitely keep an open mind as I go on this journey. I recently got out of a long term relationship so I am questioning what I "thought" would make me happy and the status quo in general.

I'd hate to accept "good enough" and/or become complacent because I was too scared of external factors to live way I see fit. But I also want to develop certain relationships because they are natural/healthy for me and not just for the experience itself. I am a sensitive person and as Johnny Cash said, far more eloquently, "I keep a close watch on this heart of mine-"