View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 08:00 AM

Hey all, I thought I should give an update on how things went. After the date K had to work so he ended up having the whole day to myself. When I made this post I was feeling really rough but then I started to read all of your replies and it made me feel a lot less lonely. I decided it was time to take a "me" night and treated myself to an at home spa night/dance party/workout. It was actually a lot of fun!

I was feeling up to seeing K again by the time he got to his house so I went over for a late dinner. I'm really glad I did because I got to experience how happy he was to see me! Him and S talked and decided that they were going to try and see each other every two weeks, which I really think I can handle. I know that's what K wants but I can't say for sure about S. We were starting to become friends before the topic of poly ever arose so I know how much she likes K and I can't help but feel she's going to push for more. It's her prerogative to do so, even if I'm not comfortable with it.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone who's struggling that even the worst days can be handled. The only advice I can give is to take the day(s) and make it about YOU because ultimately you are responsible for your own happiness C: