View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 AM

I just wanted to add that I heard what you said
LR about GG not saying what he would like to participate in and being blase. I think it might be a good time to sit and work that out again (these things come up over and over again don't they!).

It seems GG is not one to take the upper hand and if not then some way of working in the group dynamic you have set up seems to be needed. Perhaps looking at group dynamics and studying what peoples roles tend to be in a group setting would be useful. Everyone does best in a certain role or roles, finding GGs role seems to be important and then relying on him to fulfill that role. It might mean someone else has to give him reponsibilities that they once did themselves and then relying on him to do them.

GG, that would mean you have to live by your word and do as you say you will do. Not make hollow promises that sound good but that you don't keep. Not that you would do that intentionally, but it would be extremely important to keep your word at that point. That would mean making sure you think very deeply about what you can do and not take on too much to start with just to prove your worth. Baby steps are better than breaking your promise to take care of the things you say you will.

I'm sorry if this is choppy and to the point. I can't seem to find a way to sugar coat what I am wanting to say these days. I hope I don't come across as rude or all knowing. That isn't my intent. I think you have known me long enough to know that I have your best interest at heart and care about you all. I have invested in our friendship and when I invest I say things as I see them because I care, not because I am being a bitch. I hope you know that too... I know others reading what I write think differently, but you will take what you need from everyone, I'm sure of that and what purpose would it serve to say everything everyone else has already, even if I agree with a lot of it.

Lots of love, you know where to find me if you need to talk more.