View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=KatTails;25736]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2381 View Post
She is very good looking and does take very sensual, sexy pictures of herself. I personally think I am ugly and that there is nothing sexy about me - that makes it hard. I know I have to stop thinking that way - I just keep telling myself that my husband finds me attractive and sexy and that is all that matters. I am trying to not focus or obsess about what she does or can do for him. I am not her - and he loves me for me. I just try to make him happy the ways I know how. It's extremely hard to not compare myself to her. He says all the time that it's not a competition - but I do feel like it is. How do you stop feeling like that?
Hey Kat,

This is all so painful and difficult. You just wish you could reach out and make it all better.

But in regards to the "competition" and how you "stop feeling like that" it might help if you viewed the conflict from a perspective of being a mindless puppet ! Because that's how modern society and the media treat us. As mindless drones ready for programming !
And most of this pain, competition etc is a testament to their success !

So how do you break it ?
Maybe get fed up with being their mindless puppet and make a conscious choice that you will think (and react) to situations based on the TRUE facts in front of you as opposed to the lies and half truths you've been fed. It's a quest for independence and self definition.

The only way I know...........
But it IS a leap !

GS