View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
In here, there are some things I'd refer to as heavy petting and inappropriate in a completely public space. My answer reflected how I am comfortable with different levels of intimacy depending on where we are. In the street, casual physical affection is my limit. In a public sex club, I would have sex in front of people. My mood also comes into play because sometimes I need physical space.

I answered your question in good faith. Sex is intimate. You might not understand that but it is associated with both themes of this thread, intimacy and privacy. When you behave in this way, your lack of actual experience in relationships becomes very clear, and the chance of you gaining any experience with attractive, stable, functional adults looks very bleak indeed.
That's your opinion and you're correct I was speaking for others when I can only truly speak for myself, therefore I will change my previous post regarding intimacy.~

I apologize and I will try to let things develop more naturally in this thread as I intended when I created it.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~