View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I didn't speak for "everyone else." I spoke for myself. What I stated was clearly my opinion. Stop trying to correct me. Not only is it tedious to do so, it is presumptuous as well.

I disregarded no one. However, you are disregarding my opinion. Not that what you say matters, but it does get annoying in thread after thread after thread, when you try to get people to answer only in the ways you want them to. I won't play that.

<yawn> Outta here.
If you can not see how you literally, not "metaphorically", but literally by the words you used were disregarding the opinions of other people, then I can not help you understand, I can only try to show you.~

That's all I hopefully will say on the matter, for now I move on to getting more centered on the topic at hand.~

As for questions regarding what exactly is the question of the poll, in retrospection I now realize that I was too vague in my wording of the question, the question should read like this:

What "level" of "distance" in regarding physical touch do you like in (a) loving romantic relationship(s) more often than not?~

There should also be another option:

My preferences are not the same often enough to choose 1 of these "levels" so I choose this option and will describe my preferences in more detail in the following thread:

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 01-13-2014 at 08:06 AM.