View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
I didn't vote because all are applicable. I like lots of affection but I also value my physical space too.

In public, I'm not really into heavy petting and groping in a completely public "vanilla" space because I think it's antisocial and consent issues can come into play. Casual physical affection is fine. Public sex in an appropriate space is fine.
Thank you for sharing that.~ ^_^

In my opinion: There is a difference between sexual activities and physical intimacy.~

Physical Intimacy is when you physically "give affection", it can lead to or turn into (depending upon the definition or perspective of) sexual activities but physical intimacy (depending on the level and type) is not considered by those involved to be a sexual activity.~

However: if any one here defines "intimacy" and/or "sexual activities" differently than I do, then please say so and explain in detail in this thread like london has generously done, although that is completely optional what ever you are comfortable with is fine.~

Thank you.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPerspective View Post
It's too bad I can't vote for multiple options but I love hugging, cuddles, holding hands and pda.
That's not the point, these are just "examples" of "levels" of "physical close distance" to "show affection".~

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMystic View Post
Huge difference for me between real life and virtual contact. I'm pretty much worthless with interactions in meatspace. (So yup, I'm that oddball who voted in the lowest category. Different cities, or even countries, is a wee tad over arm's length... )

In virtual spaces (chat, phone, etc.), it goes up to the second - cuddles and the like. I enjoy the thought of these, a lot, and putting the thought into writing... but I get very uncomfy when it leaves the theoretical level and turns into actual biological skin pressure.
Well said, thank you for sharing that!~ ^_^

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 01-13-2014 at 08:15 AM.