View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriouslyPoly View Post
Looks like some females here are tag teaming and shaming me. If you all don't like my opinions then ignore them. :|
The fact that we all share the same, opposing opinion doesn't mean that we're "tag teaming" you. We're not, like, private messaging each other and agreeing to gang up on you out of spite or to make you feel bad or something. We just all strongly disagree and are expressing our opinions, just like you expressed yours.

The purpose of an online forum is for sharing and discussing thoughts. Discussing means that when one person shares an idea, other people respond to that idea so that we can have a conversation. Telling people to just ignore your opinions makes no sense in this context. If you only want positive responses to your opinions, then either share them in the "Life Stories" section, which is explicitly not for debate, or don't share them at all.

And yes, london is right, it's crazy-offensive to say that queer people can't have sex. You're erasing the sexual identity of huge groups of people. You're going to get a strongly negative reaction to that in queer-friendly spaces, which this board generally is. Expect that sort of reaction if you're going to voice those sorts of sentiments.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 01-11-2014 at 09:41 AM.