View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:58 AM

Middle of the night at my place and I am ... awake. *sigh* One of the many nights I spend in close embrace with the toilet

Aside from that, everything is good. The twins are well and all of us are really exited what our lifes will be like in August. I am still sleeping a lot, but the level is dropping to normality bit by bit. Haven't gained any weight yet, haven't lost any more either. We will see.

Sward is at home right now and enjoys his usual Winter holiday, because he has so many overtime to use up still. He will be home till mid-February and is planning on restroring our first baby furniture soon. There is this old cradle my grandmother already used and a changing table my grandfather build, that can be nailed onto a wall. First careful preparations, we will wait with the rest and won't get too many things too soon.

Lin is already researching how to cook (even more ) healthy for me and eventually for the kids.

A big step still in front of us is talking to Sward's family. We didn't see the need to inform them about our relationship status, yet. But this has to be off the table before the children are born, I won't tolerate any alienation around them just because of this. The sooner we approach them, the more time they will have to wrap their heads around this in advance and I hope, it goes well.

I hope everyone is well
Facts: 30, female, bi, v-type relationship with Sward (husband, straight, mono) and Lin (boyfriend, straight, mono), poly-fi and co-primary.

My Blog