Thread: Why hide?~
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
Similar reasons to the reason you choose to "hide" behind a user name instead of using your legal name in the forum? Cause you don't think that's any of our business?

Ok, that was snarky but true - My husband and I are out, but some years back I would not have been out at all - I was starting a small business in a small town and it might have affected ever earning a living - at that point if we wanted to keep it to ourselves it made a lot of sense.
Do not presume to know me.~

No name that I use is in any way "fake" or "not who I am".~

I have many names, in fact I have TWO FULL names:

My given name:

Christopher Michael Gallardo Jr.

and my self-chosen name:

Starlight Bliss Rainbow

I also participate in many games, fiction, and fantasy where I use and create names that are no "more" or "less" "real" than my two "full" names.~

For what is a name any way, but a word a word that we give meaning.~

I do not need to know some one's name to have a great conversation with them, if they choose not to tell me their name or haven't decided what their name was to be yet (I have met 1 person who was like this) then that is fine by me.~

IF there WAS "room" in the "About" section, I WOULD HAVE typed my information in there, but I can BARELY type the link to my Tumblr Blog with a half-sentence explanation, I also included the link to my OkCupid.com Profile under the "Contact Me" section which DOES include my full given legal name as well as where I live for now.~

If you want to know more ABOUT "ME" then please ASK me, but please don't assume that this limited "About Section" of this site is going to include more 1 SENTENCE "about" me.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 01-10-2014 at 02:57 AM.