Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:30 PM

I have no answers Dave.

I am not sure how I got into this position. Kip was only supposed to be fun and frolic, he made that clear from the start, not looking for anything more. It suited me at the time and in a way still does. I am not looking to step onto the relationship escalator, I don't want a primary style relationship, but I do want someone who is more available time wise than either Kip or Prof and I have always been honest about that.

Prof, oddly enough, was more about making promises and not delivering than Kip was.

At this point, Kip and I are kind of back to normal, he is happily chatting away about Delta and Ivy, not so happy that I have 2 OKC dates set up. I always suspected he was jealous and it is much easier to see now he has admitted to it. This is new territory for him, truly believing that I am happy for him exploring and dating.
He is also more possessive than I thought. I am realizing that he takes the Dom/Sub dynamic further into real life. He said brought up the 3way experience again and said he didn't like that Prof left marks, cause I was his sub, didn't like seeing Prof Dom me, didn't want me calling anyone else Master. It all came out on Monday.
I think he likes that he can share what is going on with his sex life. I don't need to know everything he is doing, just when it looks like sex is involved and he is being safe. Ivy and Delta are both insisting on an STD paper exchange. Good for them.
I have set up one relationship rule, condoms, always. I am not likely to fluid bond with anyone in the near future. He doesn't want to give that up either.
I think he said, and I could be wrong, that he has had 4-5 sex partners in the year or so that he has known me and at least 2 of them were from before he met me. He is very not into one night stands and usually sees them for a while. The end point comes when they want more, exclusivity or time.
It is kind of comforting to know that he saw K for 4 years, backs-up the point that he is not sleeping with anyone at anytime.

Prof is sending texts, he is out of town till the weekend. I have replied but not initiated.

During the Kip lunch I couldn't actually remember why I had broken up with Prof. Kip reminded me, "rent-a-hole."
I do not hold onto anger or upset for very long. My Ex-H used to say that he could do whatever he liked cause I would be annoyed for a day or 2 and then forget about it. Rinse and repeat.

I have an OKC meet this morning. He is 12 years younger, OKPea. I am trying to be a bit more open to who I meet. As I am not looking for a life partner I shouldn't restrict myself to the older, has kids, age set.

OKJay didn't call last night, I don't know if we are still on for tonight, I am assuming so.