View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:14 PM

Updates to the updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
In other ways, I feel myself drawing away. Specifically, in terms of physical intimacy. I've been really uninterested in it with him lately. I don't know why, I just don't feel that drive with him.
Turns out this isn't true when the sex is kinky.

Quote:
Gia and Eric and I are supposed to go out to a show together on Friday night. They'll have a babysitter, and the plan is to go back to my place and get hot and heavy afterwards. It's been a full year since I've been sexual with Eric, and a full six months since I've been sexual with Gia. 0_0 We'll see how it goes. I find myself feeling oddly detached from the idea. Interested, but sort of skeptical as to whether it'll really happen, I guess.
Turns out I was right to keep myself emotionally detached from the idea -- they weren't able to find a babysitter willing to stay extra late, and so we had to abandon the idea of hooking up.

Gia is considering going off hormonal birth control again, and trying a copper IUD instead. Based on past experience, she may well lose much of her attraction to women. Not that her attraction to women has been able to translate into action these past 7 months, because of her anxiety. It seems like at some point I'm going to have to really decide -- what would it mean if sex were off the table between us? How important is that aspect, really?

She and I had a really fun date the other weekend. We talked, walked, got food, did a little shopping, then laid on my bed together and talked and talked some more. No making out or anything like that. It was a good time. I felt very close to her. If I can hold on to the mindset that allows me to enjoy those times, without yearning for something more, maybe we really could be non-sexual girlfriends, something I'd never considered feasible before. Hmm.

Quote:
Clay has been seeing a new person. I'll call her... Lana. She's a few years younger than the rest of us, and isn't kinky (which just seems odd to me, considering how very, very kinky he is).

There is no rationale whatsoever for any sort of feeling of jealousy. And yet, there it is, if only in a minor, occasional way. I let it wash over me, and assume that it will fade once I get a chance to meet her and know her as a person.
I should've seen this coming -- Clay is getting Lana into kink. Heh!

I was right that meeting her helped a lot. She seems like a genuine and self-possessed person. I liked her. I haven't felt more than an echo of mild jealousy since.

Clay and I had an amazingly good date the other day. It lasted for more than 24 hours, from the evening of one day straight through to the evening of the next. I bought him dinner, rubbed his back, and made him breakfast. He bought a new toy and used it on me to GREAT effect (I came so hard I sobbed, no lie), tied me up, and had his way with me. We shared Chinese food for lunch, watched TED Talks together, and chatted about our relationship. Izzy came over for a little while with her partner Royce, and we all hung out. I ran out for a bit to drop off some cough syrup and soup to Davis, who had a bad cold. But for the most part, it was just a long stretch of the two of us savoring each other's company. We're in love in that way where you know you're being sappy as hell and you don't care in the least. <3