View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post

Have you ever just asked him point blank: "You have three women in your life now and don't enjoy dating, so why do you want more?"
I didn't ask this per se, but a month or so ago, I did mention what a busy year he's had with all this dating, whereas the first year we were together he didnt date anyone beside me, and miss p.

His answer was, all these people, the guy, C, Mischa and now Buddhist, contacted him first. I guess he just can't resist when someone new wants to hook up... Curiosity. And he has a v high sex drive, of course. Likes variety.

I always feel like I want to pull back when he tries to get with someone new. I take it as a personal insult. Like, my feelings about what he's doing don't matter to him, I "over process," according to him.

Oh, besides being a so-called Buddhist, she's also a so-called sub and already has a so-called Dom. I just gather these scraps of info about her, it's like pulling teeth.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37
I am in a somewhat new relationship with Luka