View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:20 PM

Thanks, Cindie. What you say makes sense. "Because I can." That's it.

Yeah, it's not that I feel taken for granted, it's just that he won't friggin tell me what's going on. It's not that he's hiding anything, he said just now he "doesn't need to process" as much as I do.

So maddening.

His new interest is a Buddhist. (Let's call her Buddhist as a nickname.) So, she's "not attached" and now Ginger is acting like I should be unattached as well, to any outcome or anything happening at all, with her, or between us because of her.

Screw that! I need to know what the hell is going on with this man who is important to me. I should just ignore it? Excuse me. Being unattached sounds, to me, like a cop out way of saying, I'm gonna do what I want and pretend I don't want security and a bond with people. I'm going to go with the flow and not inform others of what I am doing or feeling because, "I don't need to 'over-process.' "

Apparently, Buddhist is unattached. So, now Ginger, the pagan, is all of a sudden unattached as well? And I am supposed to be unattached too? Just like, "Whatever dude. Talk to you sometime." Hm, I never pretended to be Buddhist.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, 37
I am also casually dating presently, and miss pixi is open to dating as well