View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 02:32 PM

I've been with my miss pixi 5 years and I do not get jealous when she's talking to someone else online, or actually meets someone and starts a relationship. I just find it cute.

But Ginger, oh boy. When he's with someone else I do get jealous! I just overthink it every time, feel angry he is poly and needs more more more.

It's so odd! I love that he's experienced at poly. He's married and been with his wife over 20 years, and I am not jealous of them. But when he dates someone new, my emotions get all stirred up, even though, rationally, I have no reason to fear.

I've been with him 2 years. From the start, he and miss pixi have been attracted and flirty and we've had 3ways probably 6 or 7 times. Also, they kiss and hug and cuddle a lot, pretty much every time he comes over.

The last 3some we had (on New Year's Eve) was the first time (in 2 years!) I didn't feel all jealous and dissatisfied when I thought it over the morning after. This stuff takes practice! What helped me, I think, was that we all know each others' needs and preferences now. In times past, I would be left hanging and not feeling like I'd had enough orgasms because Ginger would be so excited to have miss pixi in the mix, they'd get it on, I'd be somewhat involved but not really, and then they'd be done and I'd either have to lie there quivering and unfulfilled, or have to *ask* for someone to help me out, and resent having to ask, because that made me feel like they weren't thinking of ME, just each other. I know, I know, one needs to speak up, but god, why would they be so selfish? I had to hammer this home with both of them...

This recent time, Ginger and I had sex privately first, then we all cuddled and watched a movie, then when it was over, they started making out, so I left the room for a while to give them space.... eventually coming back in, watching, and then touching them both some, fingering, stroking, oral. Once they were done, both of them took turns getting me off some more. That seemed to be key. I didn't need to ask, for once! "Hey, over here! Horny woman watching her 2 loves getting it on got turned on and needs to cum!"

miss p got me off a few times, fingering and spanking me, and then she left the room and Ginger was turned on again from what she did to me, so he and I played some more. Once we finally ramped down, miss p came back in and we all watched some more TV and cuddled some more. It was just nice! Even the next morning I had no uneasy thoughts or jealousies.

Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
Punk, 41, M
Old Friend, gender fluid
Nick, 35, M (occasional lover)