View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
Do they know that you want more than just sex with them? It may be that the agreements they have made with each other allow sex but not love - or something like that. If that is so they also need to make it clear to you so that you can decide if that is the sort of relationship you want to be in.

Are they new to this type of relationship?
That's the thing. This whole scenario is beyond effed up, and at the time when I first joined I wasn't sure how to get out everything because it is so much more complicated than it sounds. I didn't want to over whelm.

I am not someone capable of love, at least I think I can't. And the man involved isn't either, so the situation with the three of us is dealing with two people who are a little emotionally stunted in comparison to the wife, who has enough of that emotion for all of us. I didn't come into this wanting anything but a good time and a close relationship with people I can care about in a friendship way, or I should say I can give them all I can in ways I best know how, and they are doing the same, at least he is. His wife seems distant now, and she has that fetish for watching him have sex with me. I stopped this all because I don't want to cater to her insecurities and their ego on him being a great lover.

Am I even making sense? I'm sorry if I am all over the place, there is just so much to write out.

They are new to this, yes, but not. They are interested in threesomes and other women, but only because his wife is sexually timid and she want to get out of her shell. I am her first female lover, first threesome, first serious female crush. He is just a overly sexed creature period, as I am, so for the both of us this "threesome" and even chance at polyamory is not anything new. He would do whatever he can to have his cake and eat it too, I am the same way. I knew him before the wife, and they mentioned a threesome, and it happened, but there was no communication. It was during a messed up night of drugs and drinking, but I was not emotionally invested enough to see it as anything but a good time. It went from the one time thing to a they want it all the time thing, and I cut it off after feeling like I was being used. We still have contact with the other, no sex involved, but now they are fucking in front of me, and it seems like it is to try and teach me a lesson.

I think this is doomed isn't it. I want to fix it because I have a feeling it can work, but there are too many games going on. Perhaps even on my end...