Thread: Super Unsure
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:05 PM

I am in vee relationship between.

I have two husbands. Bigamy is when you are legally married to two people. Meaning you tried to get or.got two marriage license. Polygamy is two wives one of which the husband is married to the other he is married"married" to through a comitment ceramony either religious or not. Polyandry is the same thing except a woman with two husbands .

My vee relationship works very well. BUT my relationships are seperate but equal entities . I have 2 seperate homes and etc. My guys do not really have much to do with each other. They're friendly but I make sure that each man has their own time and etc.

That said I didn't force Butch into this life. It took years. I didn't start dating other men for a year after first talking about opening our relationship. If I lost Butch I would be monogamous with Murf. Why? Because Murf is mono and he is not comfortable with Poly . He fell head over heels for me. I respect his feelings. He gets a say on how his life goes. He respects the fact that Butch has been in my life 13 yearsnow and that we have a commitment. If something happened to Murf Butch would be ok with my finding another partner . Because he is polyflexible.

In my opinion your bf is a selfish individual. How dare he shove a triad heck poly in general down your throat.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.