View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 05:58 PM

I do not wear my ring because I have lost so much weight it doesn't fit. Even when I did men would still hit on me.

I don't go looking for partners. I just live my life. Behave as I normally do and things just happen Naturally . I am polyfi so I am out of the dating pool. But still have Murf's friends ask me if I have a sister.

Actually early in my relationship with Murf he was unsure if he wanted to date me because of me being married to Butch. But one of his car friends said if you are not going to date her I will go for her...lol. We have been together ever since. I understand Murf's fear . He is monogamous . But he loves the fact I am independent and he likes his me time on occasion . I have been here with him for a week. I am going home tonight because my kids have to go back to school tomorrow. I joked that he needed a break from me. He answered but I would rather have you here till Friday with me. That is when he goes back to work.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.