Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 07:50 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggagePatrol View Post
I have always read your words with a deep respect; you are eloquent and have wonderful self knowledge. Watching this journey of yours has been an honour in a lot of ways - an intimate peek into your psychology and private world. While there is part of me that wishes that my story had turned out like yours, I take a lot of joy in hearing how happy you are, how centred you feel, and how much you have grown in love and joy.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas Season. I hope you won't be a stranger on here - you have such wisdom and grace, and I know I for one would miss you.
Thank you, BP. I need to go read your blog and get an update. I hope you are doing well. I love the way you write. It resonates within my soul, and it fills me up.

It has taken me awhile to reach this point of happiness, authentic joy, appreciation of the love placed in my heart, self awareness, and growth. It has been a long time coming.

I hope your Christmas was a merry one filled with laughter, happiness, and good people. I hope 2014 brings you inner peace, clarity, joy, and so much happiness that you will not have room enough for it.