View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
Your issue is wirh G, not L.

If you want time with him that is uninterrupted, then it is up to him to ensure that time is uninterrupted. Whether that means he steps up and makes sure she has everything she needs, or making arrangements so that L can get what she needs without relying on G. If she continues to interrupt your time with G, your issue is still with G. It is up to G to figure out how to provide you with uninterrupted time together, if that's what is important to you. You don't have to get into why you think she is interrupting your time together because as far as you're concerned, it's irrelevant. It's not your issue, it's theirs.

If you're not enjoying your time with L, you need to talk to her directly. There's no reason to bring G into the middle. If you can't come to an agreement to be nice to each other, then don't spend time with her.
No one talks to L if they have an issue of any sort. Even their friends and family prefer to talk to G. L will burst into tears at the drop of a hat and claim a stress induced migraine in order to avoid conflict resolution. I'm not very skilled in dealing with her personality type, so I wouldn't know where to start, but you are correct. It's not my issue. That actually makes feel better.

I would like to go back to enjoying the time we all spend together. I've never been anything but accommodating and loving towards her, so I just don't know where this is all coming from. I've been a shoulder to cry on and supported her and even gotten out of bed and driven to pick her up from work when she had a meltdown. I thought we were friends.