View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 03:01 PM

Default Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheLove View Post
Hello there! My name is Mae and I live on the East Coast of Canada.

I have four partners (three men, one woman).
My primary partner, Joe, and I have an eighteen-month-old daughter. Joe is bisexual. He's in a sexual, but not romantic, relationship with his best friend, Lincoln. He doesn't see other people.
My other two male partners are Harry and Wayne.
Harry is straight and otherwise single; he travels a lot for work and casually dates in different cities, but we're his home port.
Wayne is bisexual and has a live-in girlfriend, Annie. Wayne and Annie have several sexual relationships with men and women. Annie often joins us sexually but she is emotionally interested in only Wayne.
My female partner, Maggie, is Lincoln's girlfriend. She doesn't see other people romantically or sexually, as per her agreement with Lincoln.

That looks complicated. Here's a cheat sheet:

Mae: Romantically and sexually involved with Joe, Harry, Wayne, and Maggie. Sexually involved with Lincoln and Annie.
Joe: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae. Sexually involved with Lincoln.
Harry: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae. Sexually involved with other women.
Wayne: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae and Annie. Sexually involved with other men and women.
Maggie: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae and Lincoln.
Lincoln: Romantically and sexually involved with Maggie. Sexually involved with Joe.
Annie: Romantically and sexually involved with Wayne. Sexually involved with other men and women.

Everything changed in the last month for the first time in quite a while.

Joe and I got engaged to be married.
Joe and Lincoln had a falling out.
Harry and I had a falling out.
Wayne and I had a falling out.
Wayne and Annie had a falling out.
I began a sexual relationship with an old flame, Rod.
Annie began a sexual relationship with Rod.
Rod's old flame, Nicole, began a sexual and romantic relationship with Wayne.

Cheat sheet:

Mae: Romantically and sexually involved with Joe and Maggie. Sexually involved with Rod and Annie.
Joe: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae.
Wayne: Romantically and sexually involved with Nicole. Sexually involved with other men and women.
Maggie: Romantically and sexually involved with Mae and Lincoln.
Lincoln: Romantically and sexually involved with Maggie.
Annie: Sexually involved with Rod and Mae.
Nicole: Romantically and sexually involved with Wayne. Sexually involved with Rod.

The awesome thing about the way we live our lives is that, although some relationships have ended (for now), everyone is still able to pleasantly interact with one another.