Thread: Time management
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:31 AM
Official Greeter

Hinge Lady's current schedule as I know it (We all three live together):
  • Sun -- Brother-Husband works, Hinge Lady is off but may be on call, spends a good bit of time with me. Has the evening with Brother-Husband after he gets home. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in Brother-Husband's bedroom with him.
  • Mon -- Brother-Husband works, Hinge Lady works at home, spends time with me off and on (including a once/week encounter and yes we schedule it, it works better for us that way), then with Brother-Husband after he gets home. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in my bedroom with me.
  • Tue -- Brother-Husband works, Hinge Lady works at home, spends time with me off and on then with Brother-Husband after he gets home. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in Brother-Husband's bedroom with him.
  • Wed -- Brother-Husband works, Hinge Lady works at home, spends time with me off and on then with Brother-Husband after he gets home. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in my bedroom with me.
  • Thu -- Brother-Husband's off, Hinge Lady works at home but spends much of the day with him. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in Brother-Husband's bedroom with him.
  • Fri -- Brother-Husband's off, Hinge Lady works at home but spends much of the day with him. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in my bedroom with me.
  • Sat -- Brother-Husband works, Hinge Lady is off but may be on call, spends a good bit of time with me. Has the evening with Brother-Husband after he gets home. (We all three dine together and Brother-Husband and I often watch a show in the evening.) Hinge lady sleeps in Brother-Husband's bedroom with him.
The above is subject to change for any number of reasons including if work schedules change (permanently or just for that week).

Blissfully boring.