View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Razorbacktat Razorbacktat is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 42

My suggestion as a lawyer is for you to hire a lawyer who has familiarity or at least curiosity about poly. Then i would suggest hiring an expert witness on child psychology who is willing to learn about Polyamory. I understand that there are studies out there that prove children in poly families are as stable as children in traditional nuclear families. When there are unique issues like this the best hope is to educate the judge, however if you are in a conservative area or draw a conservative judge you may be fighting an up hill battle. At least if you put on this type of expert you will at least have a good record to fight with on appeal.
Reply With Quote