Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:52 PM

Hi Mags,
I couldn't make this up if I tried.
I know Prof is on OKC, he knows I pop my profile up and down. Kip knows I am on OKC and sometimes POF.

Their approaches are so different, Kip sent out 138 short messages in 2 months, Prof goes for the better crafted personalized message. It really does reflect their personalities.

I got to the point last night where I was laughing at the situation. 2 men in open relationships, still can't be honest about seeing other women.

I kind of get why they didn't tell me. I would not be happy with a high turnover of women, I think it is hard to get a true picture of STD safety and I would probably have extricated myself if I knew the extent of Kip's activities. He knows that, we had many a talk on the subject, as with Prof.

I have known about about and been complicit with Prof cheating. The woman he is planning to bring to the swing, L, was vetoed by S before they started being intimate. Prof was reading me texts from L, very sexual in nature and has told me they had sex before.
Prof and I have broken most of the rules on his list. he calls it having "fuzzy boundaries". I have to admit to my part in this.
If they'll do it with you, they'll do it too you." Dr. Phil, so sage.

So, I still don't want to talk to Kip, I might wait till he gets back from his trip. That's the betrayal that hurts the most.