Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 05:15 AM

Don't you dare even think about pretending it didn't happen!

UGH!!! Fluid bonded and this is how he conducts his sex life? Yeah, maybe he used protection and tried to keep things as safe as possible with them, but if he's been that dishonest and lacking integrity all this time, I doubt it!

Honey, get tested right away. Of course, you need to abstain from risky sex for a while until you get the results. But if I were you, I'd end it completely. He has utterly disrespected you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis View Post
Lies, lies, lies . . .

He wants to be "kept in the loop" about my dating but doing all this behind my back? I really don't understand the need to lie. I just don't. Wanted to know about my date and sex with Prof on Wednesday. He had a nice fuck last week, why not share those details?
And that is exactly what I would say to break it off, if I were you:
You want to be "kept in the loop" about my dating and sex life, but yet you were sure going at it with other women behind my back! Just me and your wife since we met, huh? I really don't understand the need to lie. I just don't. You wanted to know about my date and sex with Prof on Wednesday. Well, you had a nice fuck last week, why not share those details with me? On second thought, never mind - I don't want to know, because it's over and I am done with you. Do NOT contact me ever again.
Well, I don't actually want to put words in your mouth, but you wrote it so succinctly, that's all I would say. The fucking lying bastard. You don't deserve that treatment.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/