View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
He's basically still saying -- "I am willing to participate in polysexual but not polyamorous models." He's been broadcasting that a while now by the sound of it.
Thank you for calling that out for me.

You're right, that's exactly what he is willing to do. I did not see it that clearly before.

He got more comfortable with the whole poly thing this weekend and read some resources I pointed him to and was a bit enlightened, I could tell. He asked that he still be the primary focus, which I have no problem with at this point in time, but I told him that the day is going to come when I fall in love with someone in addition to him and he said he'll figure it out when we get there. He just asked if I could reserve weekends for him since we can't see each other during the week due to opposite work schedules, and for now that my time with others doesn't interfere with our weekends together. I was planning on having it that way, anyway. I did propose that we just stop this now and continue as friends or something else so that he doesn't continue to get hurt, but he didn't want to do that. We must be masochists to continue in this. But it's hard when you are having all that new relationship energy/high.

We shall see.