View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Well yes I do try.

Anyway, I think I need to cut the ties as far as responding to your posts is concerned. I say that with regrets, but between the unexpected criticisms and the condescending "encouragement," it's too stressful for me. I'm not good at handling that type of stress. I need a very long rest from it.

I can't promise I'll never respond to other members in threads that you start, but honestly there's another way you can deal with me if I (as I've been known to do) post something hurtful, inappropriate, or ignorant. Just contact the mods with whatever grievances you have. If I'm really out of line, they'll let me know and put a stop to it. I think that's the best way for us to manage our differences, sad as I am to say it.

Anyway I wish you well and will just let others carry on with this thread (exercising better judgment than I, probably). I'm interested in learning about other cultures and will continue to read whatever's posted here.

Kevin T.
Wow, I have no idea where that came from.~ I've tried as hard as I could to accommodate you Kevin, *sigh* but there's only so much I can do with someone who's mind is as unstable and unpredictable as your's.~ *sigh* Still like I have said before, I never cut people out of my life no matter what, I will always be willing to listen what ever you have to say, I will always be there for you with a kind gentle warm loving smile even when it doesn't seem like it, I will always love you, encourage you, and be willing to try to understand you even if you are blind to it, when ever you feel like accepting it.~

I hope you have a great life,

Love yourself, you are beautiful!~ ^_^

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~