Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 AM

This.

So, Jenny is into BDSM in a big way, as a switch. I can only domme to the most pitifully self-abusing subs. I love being a sub. Then there's Alex... who just doesn't get it.

He knows that these kinks are big for Jenny and I. We indulge his kinks, and he wants to do the same for us, but he doesn't push either of our "dom" buttons. I don't know what it is, but for some reason he just doesn't command respect and reverence the way my previous Masters have done. He thinks he just needs practice, but I can't really even tell him what to do. We tried some soft domination the last time we had sex, but my heart wasn't really in it. I don't know what it was, but there was some sort of an "it" factor that was missing. I don't know if it can be taught.

Truthfully, I could see myself subbing to Jenny once our relationship becomes sexual. I KNOW Alex will whinge on about that ("why can she domme you and I can't?") because he wants to be included in everything.

Anyone with a bigger dominant streak have anything I can share with Alex, just to see if I *can* teach him?