Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:13 AM

Thinking about the holidays and how nice it is not to have to worry about ex getting falling down drunk at the in-laws.
The last 2 Xmases we were together were pretty miserable my main recollections are him being so drunk Xmas eve, he couldn't help me put one of the kids bikes together and so drunk Xmas day he couldn't eat dinner.
The last 2 with me and the kids have been great, we do our pressie unwrapping, skype the family and go meet some friends.

As Xmas day falls on a Weds, I wonder if Prof will cancel, or come back in the evening, or skip the week. I am interested to see. I don't think the ex will take the kids for his share of the vacation, so I will be at home with them. Good for Prof if he has something more interesting to do! I can't offer much more than tv and sex

I have time off over the holidays, so hopefully can get in some extra time. Maybe do some stuff with the kids. They like him and he is good with them. His kids are all grown up.

Kip is back from his trip (2 weeks with the in-laws) before I go back to work, so hopefully get in some extra time with him. Tennis, hahaha.

No pressure to make a fancy dinner, I fancy toad-in-the hole with veggies and a ton of cake.

Solo poly totally rocks