View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
I'm still enjoying following your tumblr. It is interesting (and makes sense) that if you hadn't posted on here, I would've thought things were sexual and easygoing again for you and Gia. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, and glad you have been having positive interactions. Also, if you don't look at www.apartmenttherapy.com I recommend it for small spaces!
Glad you're liking the tumblr! I still get a lot out of it, though I'm doing less long-form blogging there these days. I think I just said a lot of what I needed to say.

With Gia, I think in part I got tired of describing the same problems over and over. If things aren't changing, what's the point in chronicling it? :/ I'm continuing to give her time, but I notice myself feeling somewhat less emotionally invested in the relationship. I think that's a sort of natural defense mechanism on my part -- pulling back unconsciously to avoid feeling sad as much. It's so lame that sex has to mean this much to me. I also worry that I've screwed things up by expressing how much it means to me, because now things may be more awkward and pressure-y. *shrugs*

Thanks for the site recommendation, I took a look just now and found some good stuff there.