View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Could you clarify please?
I find the language here vague.

Does this mean... (and I could be guessing wrong):

That she was aware feelings were growing, and was ok with things moving along slowly and her comfort zone was at "sharing kissing now." But then you and he shared sex. Which crossed the comfort zone you had all agreed to? Did you break agreements?

Would she have preferred someone give her her notice first so she had time to prepare herself? Like...

"Hey... it's looking to go lover soon. Just a heads up...making you aware. We need to renegotiate the comfort zone soon."
But nobody actually did?

Galagirl
They were communicating throughout and no, we didn't 'to move forward with sex (even though we wanted to) because we saw & heard quickly that she wasn't comfortable after we kissed. We had a couple sit down chats, one with me & her, and then the three of us.
He said he needed space to let her figure it out and I respected that. He was hoping she would get more comfortable or okay but clearly she did not. Two weeks later, he called to tell me no relationship on any level. Not even friendship.

Now that I write this out, it's clear I need to move on. There is baggage there I have no part in & can't be responsible for.