Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 AM

LR and I had been moving along well in our exploration of our D/s relationship untill we found out that she was going to have surgery. At first I thought we would have to put things on hold but I was so wrong. Her surgery gave me a chance to show her my complete commitment to guard , protect, care and love her not only as her Hubby but also as her Dom. It has solidified her choice to " give herself over to me completely".

Im looking forward to moving LR to the far edge of her fantasy's. With this trust , in each other, that we are building things will heat up very quickly for us. Of course the more hardcore stuff will have to wait till she is healed up

Im getting into jewelry making . Clit jewelry is all Ive actually made so far but I have drawings for a collar and also a leash that I plan on making for LR.

I was wondering if anyone had any great web sites for jewelry type BDSM items. Most of what I find out there is leather. Im not completely against leather but it has to be very nice. Im a bit more into gold and sterling silver. But if there is a cool site that you like post it up for me so I can at least get some more ideas for items that I can make.

Thanks everyone,

Peace and Love
Maca

Last edited by NeonKaos; 03-31-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: merge posts