View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM

confidence, good for you for sticking to your guns about your "dating style." I know what you mean about not being completely yourself around ppl you love. I lived in a mono relationship for a v long time and it never felt right and it was extremely hard on both of us as I tried to fit my square peg into the round hole.

Your bf does sound quite jealous. And a Dom who doesnt allow his sub to live poly, if that was the orignial agreement, sounds like a red flag. Just b/c you're sub doesnt mean you have to set your own needs aside. There's a line where domination skates close to emotional abuse, or crosses the line.

Your behavior doesnt sound slutty to me at all. You sound like me, and I'm a good little slut, not a gross pig.

The only thing I think would be hurtful is if you were constantly flirting w others outrageously in front of him. Like at a party or something, if you arrive together, make sure you also give him attention.

I assume you do give him lots of love and cuddles and special service at home?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
my bf: Ginger, 61, married to:
Robin, 60 (mono)
and dating (NRE): Carla and David, married couple, early 40s