View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:23 PM

I'm sorry you struggle right now.

WHAT insecurities? Could you list it?
  • "If we open, ____ could happen. This is bad because then I would have to _____?"

WHAT needs could be met so you could feel secure again and let the insecurity go?
  • Needs met by you?
  • Needs met by her?
  • Needs met by both of you together? Behavior you could do together or stop doing together to help reduce your load?

Quote:
I know it's going to have to be me coming to grips with this. But it makes me feel less important and really, a little less loved.
Could you please clarify? WHAT is "it?" WHAT done by WHO makes you feel less important and less loved?
  • When she does / does not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less important.
  • When she does / does not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less loved.
  • When I do /do not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less important.
  • When I do/do not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less loved.
  • When we do /do not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less important.
  • When we do /do not do (whatever action or thinking behavior), I feel less loved.

It's hard to give you specific suggestions without specific info. But if you need help thinking it out, that's how I'd approach it.

Hang in there. You can sort this out. Take it one thing at a time.

GL!
Galagirl

Last edited by GalaGirl; 12-02-2013 at 07:34 PM.